Marketing & Events Co-ordinator
No. of Vacancies:
30 Nov 2007
Melbourne Metro & Peninsula
Worldwide Ticketing is seeking an enthusiastic person fits a challenging and interesting role as World Wide Events Co-ordinator.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications or skills:-
- Proficiency in office computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook Express, very fast typing etc.);
- Must have e-commerce experience (such as eBay);
- Excellent skills in selling and marketing, e.g. must be patient and customer oriented. Taking calls is an ordinary job for this position so oral English must be very good;
- Being optimistic and willing to do business, and can meet strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of foreign currency;
- Second Language preferred but not essential;
- Well organised;
- Master's degree preferred but not restricted to;
- Must have a quick mind.
Working hours 09.00 am to 5.30 pm with access to discounted travel.