Cannot type Chinese here as my machine is being used by the new guy.
Three Four FIVE SIX things made me happy (!!!)
1. I get a total $1400 before I leave the job, for my whole holiday leave and others, far more than what I expected — $600! That made me pretty happy. Thanks to Cindy.
2. Boss is going to pay me more for my continuous off-site work! Even happier!
3. My passport finally issued! Now I saved $600 for changing my flight ticket no late than 1st October!
4. NEW! I got a surprise gift of tripod and a compact camera bag just 10 minutes ago! OK I have to say this is really really a surprise and I have to thank my boss and my colleagues. THANK YOU!
5. NEW NEW! Just checked my another email box and found that my LX3 camera has arrived Australia in 2 days through Hong Kong Post! That means it will be delivered to my house tomorrow morning before I leave! Yes!
Date # Location Delivery Status
22-Sep-2008 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
22-Sep-2008 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
22-Sep-2008 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 23-Sep-2008
24-Sep-2008 Australia Arrived and is being processed.
24-Sep-2008 Australia Pending customs inspection.
24-Sep-2008 Australia In transit.
24-Sep-2008 Australia Arrived the delivery office and is being processed.
6. And I received one letter from department just half an hour ago! My best friend shipped the letter to my house. Just opened it and it let me to send one piece of paper to the department. Sounds like it is processing and going to the final part, at least I know officer now. That is great! Some friends of mine even did not hear anything after weeks! I am hoping that everything will be smooth after all the dramas I had gone through in the past weeks.