Well, since I have been to Melbourne, I have never checked for the Melbourne Cup. The reasons are complicated. One is, I am not rich, the other is, I am toooooooo lazy…
But if any of you don’t want to waste this year’s Melbourne Cup Carnival, you can check this website and as I know, the price of this website is quite fair.
- MELBOURNCE CUP SCHEDULE
- AAMI VICTORIA DERBY DAY
Saturday, 3 November 2007
- EMIRATES MELBOURNE CUP DAY
Tuesday, 6 November 2007
- CROWN OAKS DAY
Thursday, 8 November 2007
- EMIRATES STAKES DAY
Saturday, 10 November 2007
- International Lounge – NEW in 2007
The International Lounge is new facility to Flemington in 2007, which is designed for companies to host their international and interstate guests and visitors. The International Lounge is located in the magnificent new Birdcage Stable development. This beautifully appointed marquee is a suberb venue to network and mingle with guests while enjoying world class racing and entertainment at Australia’s premium racecourse.
With a view over the new horse stables and racecourse, this cocktail style facility will give guests an exciting new way to connect business, leisure and racing.
- Racecourse admission for each guest
- Racebook for each guest
- Morning tea (on Emirates Melbourne Cup Day only)
- Buffet luncheon
- Buffet afternoon tea
- Selected Australian red and white wines, sparkling wine, light and heavy beer, soft drinks, standard spirits, mineral water and orange juice
- Beverage waiter service throughout the day
Worldwide Ticketing provides tickets to Melbourne Cup 2007