Final Results Released!

Yeah! This morning I was still doubting if I could pass the three subjects especially the Wireless & Personal Communication System. This afternoon I went to Frank’s home and we were all worried about the exam. However, when the...

继续阅读

City Trip

Yesterday my housemates and I had a trip to Melbourne City. It was so hard for me to get up on 9 O’clock. I felt like being slashed when I finally got up. The X’mas is coming; we could see colourful flags everywhere. The trai...

继续阅读

The Shape of My Heart

Have you seen “Leon”. He is a hit man, yet he has a shaped heart. I doubt most you have seen that, but if you have not seen that movie, you’ll never know what I feel now. The Shape of My Heart -by: Sting He deals the c...

继续阅读

The Age of Innocence

This movie is based on a 1920 novel by Edith Wharton, who won a Pulitzer Prize in fiction in the same year. (Introductions) Newland Archer is a charming noble man living in NY in the 1870s. He got engaged with a pure Junoesque noble lady...

继续阅读

Edge of Heaven

Ace of Base -The Bridge Fire! I can see it burning so brightly Fire! I can fell it calling out to me And as the sun goes down It starts to paint a picture Of an ancient town So far away Across the endless sea Lead me to the light And tak...

继续阅读

Ai No Corrida

After all day hard working, tonight I see a movie. It’s a very unique movie named Ai No Corrida (In the Realm of the Senses). It is based on a true story in 1936 Tokyo. It is about a couple of lovers who are addicted in making love...

继续阅读
1 258 259 260 261 262 269