Greenday – Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

This evening when I was wondering at an empty platform, I thought of this song. I walk a lonely road the only one that I have ever known Don’t know where it goes but it’s only me and I walk alone I walk this empty street on ...

继续阅读

MSPaint is Sick but Powerful

I have to admit that there are always talented people in the world. THIS PICTURE WAS CREATED ON YES THAT SHITTY FREE MS PAINT SOFTWARE ON ALL OF YOUR PCS “A drawing that i used mspaint to draw with a little photophop bluring, it i...

继续阅读

The Classic IQ Test

A MUST TEST YOU SHOULD DO! Some of the questions are really hard, especially those verbal/gramma/words questions, like GRE I did previously. I get 129 out of 140. Sorry, I let you disappointed. I am not a super genius as I thought…...

继续阅读

What Sign Should You Be?

This is a test of SIGN. I saw it in my best friend’s Blog. It is amazing because she is exactly a Cancer. So I did this test and got result:

You Should Be A Gemini

What’s good about you: witty and energetic, you’re simply the most fun to be around

What’s bad about you: you’re flighty – losing interest in people and projects quickly

In love: you enjoy the “honeymoon phase,” but after that it’s hard for you to stick around

In friendship, you’re: likely to have many groups of friends, with many different interests

Your ideal job: mime, guru, or cartoonist

Your sense of fashion: casual and simple

You like to pig out on: fast food, especially burritos

Although I am a Cancer also, I didn’t get the right result. However I thought it was still OK for I got this result because when I chose some options, I just couldn’t make up my mind so I chose some answers that I prefered, not the answers that point out WHO I AM. So I did this test again. This time I chose the answer that I discarded, and you guess what? I got the Cancer. That is exactly what I am!

You Should Be A Cancer

What’s good about you: you’re incredibly kind, caring, and generous

What’s bad about you: you can be too moody and impossible to understand

In love: you enjoy wining and dining the object of your affection

In friendship, you’re: likely to depend on other friends for emotional support

Your ideal job: historian, marine biologist, or religious figure

Your sense of fashion: you dress to match your mood

You like to pig out on: classic home cooked meals, like mac and cheese

Cool!

继续阅读

Windows Live Beta: A Must Try!

Recently Windows Live is now becoming hot. Although Microsoft still mainly focuses on Vista, and in spite of Windows Live is still a Beta version, the Live is a foreseeable power that challenges the traditional surfing habit we are used ...

继续阅读

Crazy in Finding Jobs

Both part time and full time jobs I am hunting. Today I even had an interview for a WAITER’s position in a hotel. Oh dear, how weak I am! Bloody life.. No, I should not give up! Yes, I will rise up!

继续阅读
1 256 257 258 259 260 269